- Jesus Feeds the Hungry Boy's Lunch Color Page
- Crayons, colored pencils, or washable markers for each child
- Bibles or the Superbook Bible App
Make one copy of the Jesus Feeds the Hungry Boy's Lunch Color Page for each child, plus extras. Give a coloring page to each child, along with crayons, colored pencils, or washable markers to share.
Problem Solved: Color a page from the Bible story.
Lead a discussion using the questions below as children color their pages.
- Jesus’ miracle to feed the large crowd is recorded in all four gospel books of the New Testament. Raise your hand if you can name one of the four Gospel books. Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
- What did the disciples want to tell the hungry crowd? To go to nearby farms and villages to find food.
- What did Jesus say? He said, “You feed them.”
- If you were there that day, and you had thought ahead and packed your own lunch, how would you feel about people who didn’t bring their own food? Children answer.
- Would you be willing to share your own lunch? Children answer.
- About how many people did Jesus feed that day when He multiplied the boy’s lunch? Over 5,000 men plus women and children.
- Can you share a time when you prayed about a problem, then God showed you the solution? Children answer.
- How has today’s lesson increased your faith to believe you can make a difference and help others who have needs? Give what I have no matter how little it may seem and God will bless it, multiply it, or increase it. I can pray and believe Jesus for a miracle. He can use me to do great things when I obey what He asks me to do.